Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pawtucket Red Sox 2011 Opening Day Lineup

Minor League Opening Day is one of my favorite days of the year. And now I'm even more excited since Dan Hoard just tweeted this:
PawSox lineup; Navarro, Reddick, Kalish, Exposito, Anderson, Linares, Iglesias, Bates, Khoury with Doubront starting #lookoutIL
Needless to say, this makes me really giddy. That's a damn good lineup.
If we were to do this by position, it'd probably look like this:

C Exposito
1B Anderson
2B Khoury
3B Navarro
SS Iglesias
LF Linares
CF Reddick
RF Kalish
SP Doubront

The outfielders are somewhat speculative, I must admit - you can definitely switch Linares and Reddick's positions if you see it fit to. I just wanted to be really, really excited to see the PawSox this season. They look EXCELLENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment